We are currently closed for the season and scheduled to reopen May 1st, 2018.
The accommodations at the Gull Lake Inn are exquisite with woodwork and a cabin feel to them, and are a beautiful location to base a weekend away or a week with friends or family. A large part of our clientele are repeat customers and friends for over 26 years, and we are still growing. The cleanliness and condition of our property inside and out speaks for itself, along with our thousands of satisfied customers. Most of our guests stay with us as part of a golf package, but we are glad to provide a room only stay. Here is the information you will need to select a room type:
All of our rooms include heat and AC, cable TV, tubs and showers. Our bathrooms were fully updated in 2016. All rooms include a complimentary continental breakfast and coffee in our clubhouse.
- Our Standard Rooms include two double or two queen size beds, a TV and a bathroom.
- Our King Rooms include a king sized bed, a two person hot tub in the room, a TV and a bathroom.
- Our Four-Person Suites are up the stairs on the second floor. They include three double beds, a TV and a full bath in one room, and a queen size Murphy bed, a TV and a full bath in the front “living room”. They also feature an outside deck with a table, chairs and an umbrella. There is a door between the two rooms for privacy.
- Our Eight-Person Group room includes two bedrooms with four double beds each - eight double beds total - and a living room with two leather couches, two leather chairs, a pool table and a bar. Two separate bathrooms plus a shower room (similar to high school showers). And a full kitchen with all custom built knotty pine cabinetry. The entrance is down the stairs.
|In Season||Summer Weekends:
June 1 - Sept 13
Friday & Saturday
June 1 - August 20
Sunday - Thursday
|Spring & Fall Weekends:
April & May, Friday & Saturday
September 14 - October, Friday & Saturday
|Spring & Fall Weekdays:
April & May, Sunday - Thursday
August 21 - October, Sunday - Thursday
|Rooms with 2 Queen Beds||$179||$156||$148||$125|
|Rooms with King Bed and Hot Tub||$194||$171||$163||$140|
|8 Person Group Rooms||$835||$770||$730||$625|
- Prepay by check to save 4% convenience fee (no checks on check-in).
- Deposits are required for reservations. The required deposit is equal to your first night’s lodging.
- A convenience fee of 4% is added onto payments made by credit card.
- Package cancellations are accommodated up to 45 days prior to arrival. Deposits will be refunded less a $50 processing fee.
- Room check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- We are a pet free resort.
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking per Michigan law. Smoking is permitted outdoors.
- Two night minimum on weekends (if one night approved there is an additional surcharge of 1/2 of the room rate).
Gull Lake Inn Attractions:
- Golf packages - located on a 36 hole golf course
- Fishing, boating and swimming on Gull Lake
- A greenhouse and apple orchard at Gull Meadow Farms adventure farm
- Bowling – 1 mile away
- Live music within walking distance at The Dock Restaurant and Pub
- Many local pubs and live music
- Restaurants , brewpubs, shopping in Downtown Kalamazoo – a 20 minute drive
- Gilmore Car Museum - 7 miles away
- Gull Lake Bible Conference - 1.5 miles away
- Kalamazoo Air Zoo and Museum and air show events
- Summer events every weekend in downtown Kalamazoo
- Binder Park Zoo in Battle Creek
- An amazing Air Balloon Festival in Battle Creek